Free Video Editor 220.127.116.11 incl PortableFree Video Editor 18.104.22.168 incl Portable |
Auslogics BoostSpeed Premium 22.214.171.124 PortableAuslogics BoostSpeed Premium 126.96.36.199 Portable |
RogueKiller 10.5.0.0 (x86/x64) PortableRogueKiller 10.5.0.0 (x86/x64) Portable | 13.8 Mb
Abelssoft ToolbarTerminator 2015 2.02 PortableAbelssoft ToolbarTerminator 2015 2.02 Portable |
Blumentals Easy CSS Menu 4.2 MultilingualBlumentals Easy CSS Menu 4.2 Multilingual | 24 Mb
Abelssoft GoogleClean 2015.126Abelssoft GoogleClean 2015.126 | 14 Mb
Glary Utilities Pro 188.8.131.52 Multilingual + PortableGlary Utilities Pro 184.108.40.206 Multilingual +
Auslogics Driver Updater 220.127.116.11+ Auslogics Driver Updater 18.104.22.168 | 9.6 MB
3DP Net 15.02 Portable3DP Net 15.02 Portable | 100,75 Mb 3DP Net -
Samsung Kies 3.2.15024.8/ 22.214.171.12424.5Samsung Kies 3.2.15024.8/ 126.96.36.19924.5 | 34,63
Link To us:
- 3ds Max, action, Adobe, adobe cs6, adventure, After Effects, Android, Android games, AntiVirus, apple, Ashampoo, audio, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Avid, Bigasoft, BluRay, BRRip, Collection, computer, computer magazine, Converter, Corel, CorelDRAW, cs6, Cyberlink, Dance, Delcam, Design, Desktop, Digital, Discography, download, Drama, DVDFab, DVDRip, English, Format, free premium templates, games, girls, images, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kaspersky, kontakt, Lightroom, mac, mac osx, Mac OSX Lion, Magazine, Magix, malware, Metart, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Mountain Lion, movie, MPEG4, music, Native Instruments, pc game, Photo, Photography, photos, Photoshop, Photoshop CS6, Portable, Premium, premium templates for free, premium templates free, Quality, Rock, Rosetta Stone, Screens, Security, Snow Leopard, Software, SolidWorks, Studio, Template, Templates, Theme, ThemeForest, Training, Ultimate, uTorrent, video, Video Converter, VMware, Wallpaper, Wallpapers, WebcamMax, Windows, Windows 7, windows 8, Wordpress, Xilisoft, XviD
» Show all tags
Build Awesome Command-Line Applications in Ruby
Build Awesome Command-Line Applications in Ruby
Publisher: P//gma..c B//.he/f | ISBN: 1934356913 | 2012 | EPUB/PDF | 225 pages | 1 MB/5 MB
As Ruby pro David Copeland explains, writing a command-line application that is self-documenting, robust, adaptable and forever useful is easier than you might think. Ruby is particularly suited to this task, since it combines high-level abstractions with "close to the metal" system interaction wrapped up in a concise, readable syntax. Moreover, Ruby has the support of a rich ecosystem of open-source tools and libraries.
Ten insightful chapters each explain and demonstrate a command-line best practice. You'll see how to use these tools to elevate the lowliest automation script to a maintainable, polished application.
You'll learn how to use free, open source parsers to create user-friendly command-line interfaces as well as command suites. You'll see how to use defaults to keep options simple for everyday users, while giving advanced users options for more complex tasks.
There's no reason a command-line application should lack documentation, whether it's part of a help command or a man page; you'll find out when and how to use both. Your journey from command-line novice to pro ends with a look at valuable approaches to testing your apps, and includes some fun techniques for outside-the-box, colorful interfaces that will delight your users.
With Ruby, the command line is not dead. Long live the command line.
What You Need:
All you'll need is Ruby, and the ability to install a few gems along the way. Examples written for Ruby 1.9.2, but 1.8.7 should work just as well.
Related Post :
- Symantec PGP Command Line v10.3.2 MP1 (Mac OSX)Symantec PGP Command Line v10.3.2 MP1(Mac OSX) | 8.2 MB Encryption Protection software PGP Command Line now from Symantec enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch
- IFFmpeg v3.9.11 (Mac OSX)IFFmpeg v3.9.11 (Mac OS X) | 10.26 MB iFFmpeg is a command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats.The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand. iFFmpeg is a
- iFFmpeg 3.9.7 (Mac OS X)iFFmpeg 3.9.7 (Mac OS X) | 13 MB iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to
- Iffmpeg v3.8.7 (Mac OSX)Iffmpeg v3.8.7 (Mac OSX) | 9.35 MB iFFmpeg is a graphical front-end for FFmpeg, a command-line tool used to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard
- Tutsplus-Andrew Burgess-Advanced Command Line TechniquesTutsplus-Andrew Burgess-Advanced Command Line Techniques English | AAC 44100 Hz stereo | x264 | 1280x720 | 24.00 fps | Size: 531.105 MB Download ID: TNBU00814 Genre: Zsh shells, Bash,
- Tutsplus Advanced Command Line TechniquesTutsplus Advanced Command Line Techniques | 505 MB Want to learn some more advanced command line tips that will help you with Bash and Zsh shells? That-s what this course is all about, and we-ll
- Tutsplus Command-Line Apps In RubyTutsplus Command-Line Apps In Ruby | 465 MB Welcome to the Command-Line Apps with Ruby? course! This course will get you up and running on how to build fantastic applications for the command line,
- Take Command 14.03 Build 50 Take Command 14.03 Build 50|15.38 Mb/17.48 Mb Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command line environment that makes using the Windows command prompt and creating batch files
- Take Command 14.02 Build 36 Take Command 14.02 Build 36|12.44 Mb/13.95 Mb Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command line environment that makes using the Windows command prompt and creating batch files
- Take Command 14.01 Build 33 Take Command 14.01 Build 33|12.56 Mb/14.03 Mb Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command line environment that makes using the Windows command prompt and creating batch files
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.