Free Video Editor 22.214.171.124 incl PortableFree Video Editor 126.96.36.199 incl Portable |
Shareaza 188.8.131.52 Revision 9536 incl PortableShareaza 184.108.40.206 Revision 9536 incl Portable |
X-Mouse Button Control 2.10.1 incl PortableX-Mouse Button Control 2.10.1 incl Portable |
Dooble Web Browser 1.51 PortableDooble Web Browser 1.51 Portable | 40.3 Mb
Sumatra PDF 3.1.10131 PortableSumatra PDF 3.1.10131 Portable | 5.0 Mb Sumatra
GetGo Video Downloader 220.127.116.110 incl PortableGetGo Video Downloader 18.104.22.1680 incl Portable |
GetGo Video Converter 22.214.171.124 incl PortableGetGo Video Converter 126.96.36.199 incl Portable |
Garmin City Navigator Europe NT Unicode 2015.40 (Map unlocked)Garmin City Navigator Europe NT Unicode 2015.40
Red Giant Complete Suite for FCP X & Adobe 2015 (Mac OS X)Red Giant Complete Suite for FCP X & Adobe
Tuts+: Video Editing in Final Cut Pro - Photo & VideoTutsplus - Video Editing in Final Cut Pro with
Link To us:
- 3ds Max, action, Adobe, adobe cs6, adventure, After Effects, Android, Android games, AntiVirus, apple, Ashampoo, audio, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Avid, Bigasoft, BluRay, BRRip, Collection, computer, computer magazine, Converter, Corel, CorelDRAW, cs6, Cyberlink, Dance, Delcam, Design, Desktop, Digital, Discography, download, Drama, DVDFab, DVDRip, English, Format, free premium templates, games, girls, images, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kaspersky, kontakt, Lightroom, mac, mac osx, Mac OSX Lion, Magazine, Magix, malware, Metart, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Mountain Lion, movie, MPEG4, music, Native Instruments, pc game, Photo, Photography, photos, Photoshop, Photoshop CS6, Portable, Premium, premium templates for free, premium templates free, Quality, Rock, Rosetta Stone, Screens, Security, Snow Leopard, Software, SolidWorks, Studio, Template, Templates, Theme, ThemeForest, Training, Ultimate, uTorrent, video, Video Converter, VMware, Wallpaper, Wallpapers, WebcamMax, Windows, Windows 7, windows 8, Wordpress, Xilisoft, XviD
» Show all tags
iATKOS L2 Hackintosh Lion 10.7.3 (Mac OSX)
iATKOS L2- H@ckint0shLION 10.7.2+ LION 10.7.3 Update
for: Native PC (x32 & x64)and also Virtual Machine(VMware & VirtualBox)..
- 10.7.2 main system> Finally, Lion main system is completely OK for this release, though we are running it on real Macs
We discovered that previous release L1 and most retail installations starting from 10.7.0 have problems, especially for sandybridge hardware, tested on real Macs.. Upgrade installations from Snow Leopard are OK but they work slower than usual.
:arrow:I recommend iATKOS L2 release or retail installs using only the full 10.7.2 retail package.
- Bootloaders updated> Chameleon 2.1 svn r1650, Chimera 1.6
- dvd boot> updated to Chameleon 2.1 svn r1650, patched IOPCIFamily driver added, Non-AHCI ICHX SATA/IDE driver added, AHCI SATA driver updated, npci=0x2000 flag added
- Updated drivers, packages>
/Extra/Extensions option removed
AHCI SATA driver updated
Intel Non-AHCI ICHX SATA/IDE driver added
SSD Trim support added
USB 3.0 driver updated
PS/2 driver updated and laptop keyboard problem solved
laptop Battery driver added
GF100 and ATI 48xx driver updated for 10.7.2 system
Realtek RTL8111/8168 wired ethernet driver updated to v0.0.90
Ralink and Realtek wireless network drivers removed
Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 wired network driver added
Atheros AR9285 and AR9287 wireless network driver added
- System Updates> Some more drivers will be protected after the update, read the related section in the "read me".
Tips for iATKOS L2 installations:
- For iCloud and FaceTime> use Champlist to modify smbios.plist after the installation.
Champlist is located at /Applications/Utilities/Tools
- To activate AirDrop for all devices>
execute "defaults write com.apple.NetworkBrowser BrowseAllInterfaces 1" using Terminal
.iATKOS L2 Installation Guide.
The oscar goes to Apple and OSX86 community..
Thanks to all of our forum operators..
All the GGRN people, hey folks
Our team OSX86.TA?rk, EVOSX86, Project OS X, InsanelyMac, tonymacx86 and other OSX86 development platforms and the developers are the reason for this system to survive..
1-a) This is an OSX86 installer and this is only designed for Non-Apple X86 Intel CPU computers.
b) Includes Apple's Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 (Build 11C74), X86 patches and some basic drivers.
c) You do not need any other OS X system on your target computer, you only need iATKOS L2 burned to 4.7G dvd
or restored on a USB media to install OS X Lion.
2- Hardware Compatibility is the most important subject for this OS.
Requirements for OSX86 system:
- Intel Core CPU
- Compatible motherboard
- Compatible VGA card
- Minimum 1GB ram
- Minimum 10GB free space on target partition
- You can make clean, upgrade and refresh installs to your existing OSX86 system using iATKOS L2. Please read the related section below.
- Easy installation on Software RAID volumes, no additional user actions needed. Please read the related section below.
- Using software updater to apply main system updates just like real Macs on most PC hardware is possible, but we can never know what Apple will do in their upcoming updates, so it may not result in %100 success, also some of the drivers should be reinstalled after updates. Please read the related section below.
- This installer may not include all the necessary drivers required by your setup. Additional steps may be needed to be taken by the user to setup and use such components.
- Main system is fully stock. @Karmic Alice and I are running L2 main system on our MacBooks. After working on real Macs, finally Lion system is now completely OK with this L2 release. Thanks to @Karmic Alice for participating on the experimental work.
- If the target disk includes personal data and/or any OS, we advice Parted Magic Live CD for partitioning and such operations for preparing a target. You can also do the partitioning and create targets by using OS X Disk Utility.
.Starting the Installation:.
- Boot using the iATKOS L2 media (dvd or USB)
- If you have a NetBook with an Intel Atom CPU, then press F8 at boot screen, type "mach_atom" without quotes and hit enter.
- Select the language
1- Run Disk Utility via Utilities menu and erase the target for clean install
- You can choose MBR (Master Boot Record) or GPT (Guid Partition Table) via partitioning options. If you want to change your existing partition table type, note that all your existing data on disk will be gone! Please do not play with partitioning options if your are not an advanced user.
2- Select the destination for installation
3- Click Customize* and select what you need
4- Click Install
.Upgrade from previous versions:.
You can upgrade your existing Snow Leopard or Lion installations to Lion 10.7.2 or make a refresh install to your 10.7.2 system (keeping your applications, data, user settings and accounts) by using iATKOS L2.
Some of your drivers/applications just may not be compatible with Lion, know that they may fail after upgrade, this may also cause kernel panics. So search for your existing software/driver compatibility for Lion, before upgrading to Lion.
Your 3rd party applications, personal data, user settings and user accounts will be reserved but all system files/drivers/applications will be gone, so you will need to setup your selections just like a clean install.
1- Select the destination for upgrade installation
2- Click Customize* and select what you need
3- Click Install
This is the most important part of the installation. List of selections..
There is already a basic default profile chosen. You should add only device drivers for your hardware setup at first trials of your OSX86 installing adventure if you are a newbie, then you may try adding other packages to find out the best combination for your PC. Adding a few packages to default profile will probably be enough for most computers.
Please read the descriptions of the packages carefully.
Basics you should know:
- Do not select more than one item for one operation. ie. graphic cards or bootloaders. Only select one bootloader, one enabler method for your graphic card, one method for your sound card, etc..
- "Graphics Enabler" option of the bootloader should be the first choice for activating the OS X driver for your VGA card.
- You can of course try the drivers or methods to make your hardware components work but, it is better to google it before trying the packages. You can easily find the solution for i.e. nVidia 5xx cards inside the iATKOS L2 by searching on google (select ATY_Init and after install, add your device id.. etc.).
- Most ATI Mobility VGA cards are not compatible with this system and most compatible ATI cards need their custom packages/modifications which is not included in this release. You must search and find the appropriate driver/solution by your own for such ATI hardwares, so do not continuously ask for ATI support on forum.
- You may not be able to have success at first trials, so keep on trying.. If you are complaining about having no success on 3rd install, then install Windows XP.
- Software RAID combines two or more physical harddisks or their partitions (RAID slices) into a single logical unit. RAID's various designs involve two key design goals: increase data reliability and/or increase input/output performance.
- You can create RAID volumes and install Lion on RAID using iATKOS L2.
- RAID levels or types for OS X:
Striped RAID (RAID-0): A RAID-0 set splits data evenly across multiple disks with no parity information for redundancy. RAID0 is normally used to increase performance for both read and write. It can also be used as a way to create a small number of large virtual disks out of a large number of small physical ones. Simply it is a way to use the disks like using the dual or more channel RAMs, so it increases the read and write performance more than a bit. RAID0 sets are advised for the main system volumes to increase the performance of the OS.
Mirrored RAID (RAID-1): A RAID-1 set creates an exact copy of a set of data on two or more disks. This is mostly for data safety and also an increase of performance for read operations is expected. The RAID array can only be as big as the smallest member of the slices. RAID1 sets are used for security and advised for data storage volumes.
Concatenated Disk set: Which is not exactly a RAID level. The slices are merely concatenated together, end to beginning, so they appear to be a single large disk. It provides no data redundancy. This may be thought of as the inverse of partitioning. Whereas partitioning takes one physical drive and creates two or many more logical volumes, concatenation uses two or more slices to create one logical volume. No increase in performance is possible and neither increased data reliability is possible.
- Boot helper partition: OS X Software RAID systems boot using boot helper partitions and so the bootloader will be installed to boot helper partition instead of the RAID slice. If one of the RAID slices of your target RAID volume is disk0s2, then its hidden boot helper partition named as "Boot OS X" is disk0s3. Do the math for the others.
.RAID Install Steps:.
1- Create RAID volume as described above
2- Select it as destination for install
3- Click Customize and select what you need
4- Click Install
.Main System Updates:.
As you know, using software updater to apply main system updates is possible for most PC's. Your custom kernel and many drivers will be protected after the update but some drivers and patches will be overwritten and some will be non-functional, so computers that need these drivers and patches will need to take some actions after updating. These packages are:
- USB: IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext
- GF100: GeForceGLDriver.bundle
- SSD Trim support: IOAHCIFamilyTrim.kext
The files will also be installed to /Library/Temp folder. So, you will need to re-install them after applying the update. Kext Utility.app is located at /Applications/Utilities/Tools. Drag the kexts on to Kext Utility.
- VoodooHDA: Any of the VoodooHDA versions may cause kernel panic after updating your system. Solution is deleting AppleHDA.kext from /System/Library/Extensions directory after applying the update.
- ATI 48xx: This driver will be non-functional after applying main system update. You need to search for new version of this patch. Follow Netkas' blog.
Every main system update had some issues with our PC hardwares that had been covered mostly after the release of the update, so updating like real Macs is not a thing that you can always count on because we can never know what Apple will do for the next update. Until now it had no major problems with X86 PC hardwares.
iATKOS L2 has no integrated procedure for multibooting but preparing a multiboot GPT or MBR system with this release is easy.
Here is a ''How To'' for GPT and MBR triple boot including Mac-Win-Linux. iATKOS L2, Debian GNU/Linux dvd and Windows7 dvd installers are used in this example.
- MBR (Master Boot Record) triple boot -
- Nearly all PC's work on MBR partitioned harddisks, check it with Disk Utility, if so do no touch it. If it is GPT then you need to repartition your harddisk by loosing all the data in it. Click to partitioning options, select MBR and do the partitioning.
- Create 3 or more partitions by using iATKOS Disk Utility or Parted Magic Live CD. Mac OS Extended Journaled (HFS+) format for OS X target, MS-DOS (Fat32) for the others. OS targets must be one of the first 3 partitions creating with Disk Utility.
- Add boot flag to Windows or Linux target and install the operating systems in any order you like.
For windows, make sure the windows target disk is the first preceding disk by your BIOS, unplug the other harddisks if needed. This is a general windows issue.
For linux, do not install linux bootloader to MBR, install it to linux root.
- Boot iATKOS L2 and install OS X to target as usual.
- If Windows fails to load then you may need to repair Windows (win7 or vista) (mostly you will not face this issue): Add boot flag to Windows partition, boot Windows dvd , select repair, add boot flag to OS X partition.
- You can also add boot flag to Linux partition to use Linux bootloader for multiboot manipulation if you want to.
Now you have triple boot on MBR.
Note: Adding boot flag to MBR partitions: Boot Parted Magic Live CD, right click to partition, select flags and click to boot.
- GPT (Guid Partition Table) triple boot -
- Check the partition table type with Disk Utility. If it is not GPT then repartition the drive and change the partition map scheme to GPT by pressing partition options. You will loose all the data on target disk by repartitioning.
- Create 3 or more partitions by using iATKOS Disk Utility. Mac OS Extended Journaled (HFS+) format for OS X target, MS-DOS (Fat32) for the others. Windows and Linux targets should be of the first 3 partitions.
- Boot Windows Media and install it to its FAT32 target.
- Boot iATKOS L2 and install OS X to target as usual. You have dual-boot with OS X and windows right now.
- Boot Linux media and install the operating system (OS) to its FAT32 target.
Do not install the linux bootloader to MBR, install it linux root.
Do not change the boot flags.
Do not modify the partition table, it can be risky for some distros, just erase the target and do the install.
- Now you can boot to OS X and Linux using OSX86 bootloader which boots by default, but windows fails at this stage because Linux installation broke the hybrid GPT, so we will bring it back on this step.
Boot iATKOS L2 and enter "gptsync /dev/diskX" command on terminal. X is the BSD number of your target disk, run disk utility and right click on your disk, you will see it.
Now you have triple boot on GPT. By default, OS X bootloader will take the control by these steps. It can boot all of them by just selecting. If you want linux or windows to take the control of multibooting then go on reading, it is described below.
All the OS' are independent by this way, you can re-install each of them one by one when needed. You just need to care about 2 things:
- gptsync will be needed after Linux re-install
- you need to re-install OS X bootloader after Windows re-install. Boot iATKOS L2, install the bootloader using terminal. If you use linux for multibooting then this step is not necessary.
There are more combinations to make multiboot work on especially on GPT. If you know the procedures as well, there is no thing like an unrecoverable multiboot error. i.e.> keep in mind that hybrid GPT may fail when dealing with linux stuff, then windows will not boot. Do not use parted magic live cd for Hybrid GPT, it breaks Hybrid GPT causing an unbootable windows. There comes the gptsync, it creates a fake MBR code on GPT drives that make Windows feel like it works on MBR partitioned hdd .
You can always apply gpysync if hybrid GPT is broken somehow. After bringing back the hybrid GPT partition using gptsync, windows will work again. After gptsync, you can add boot flag to other partitions by using OS X or Linux fdisk if you like to boot from another OS. i.e. >> booting from linux and using grub for multiboot manipulation instead of chameleon.
For OS X fdisk, boot iATKOS L2 and open terminal:
fdisk -e /dev/diskX # X is the BSD number of your target disk
p # p is the fake MBR partition list
f Y # f for adding boot flag to the target partition, Y is the partition number you want to boot from
w # w to write changes
q # q for quit.
In this multiboot example I created 4 volumes, 3 for OS' and 1 for storage. OS volumes are first 3 ones. As you see on this fdisk print out and disk utility screen below, fdisk lists the 4 partitions of fake MBR of my hybrid GPT. You can not see the "Data 2" partition (disk0s5) there because it is the 5th one. 1st partition is the hidden efi, for this reason the OS' are to be installed to first 3 volumes.
Enter 'help' for information
fdisk: 1> p
Disk: /dev/disk0 geometry: 30401/255/63 [488395055 sectors]
Offset: 0 Signature: 0xAA55
#: id cyl hd sec - cyl hd sec [ start - size]
1: EE 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 1 - 409639]
2: AF 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 409640 - 97656256] HFS+
3: 07 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 98328576 - 97654784] HPFS/QNX/AUX
*4: 83 1023 254 63 - 1023 254 63 [ 195983360 - 97654784] Linux files*
fdisk: 1> _
disk utility layout:
250.06GB WDC WD250.
Unmounted disk0s4 volume is ext4 linux partition (hd0,4) in this example. I added the boot flag to Linux partition using OS X fdisk and modified the grub.cfg file to boot all of them via grub2.
### here is the grub.cfg lines of this example for multibooting
menuentry "Lion" insmod hfsplus
menuentry "Windows 7" set root=(hd0,3)
menuentry "Debian GNU/Linux..
Related Post :
- Active Boot Disk Suite v8.2.1Active Boot Disk Suite v8.2.1 | 194 MB Active@ Boot Disk contains a collection of powerful utilities to perform data recovery, data imaging, secure data erasure and a number of other tasks all from
- Paragon Partition Manager 2014 v10.1.21.236 FreeParagon Partition Manager 2014 v10.1.21.236 Free | 41.58 Mb Paragon Partition Manager 2014 Free is designed to do drive partitioning on computers that host Windows and Mac OS X environments. The
- DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 188.8.131.526 Beta incl PortableDM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 184.108.40.2066 Beta + Portable | 2.2/2.2 Mb DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery - a great program for searching, editing and data recovery on disks. The software is for
- Hot Boot Menu 2013Hot Boot Menu 2013 Hot Boot Menu 2013 | 3.06 GB
- DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 220.127.116.112 Beta + /Portable/DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 18.104.22.1682 Beta + Portable | 1.6/1.6 Mb DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery - a great program for searching, editing and data recovery on disks. The software is for
- Ipartition v3.4.1 (Mac OSX)Ipartition v3.4.1 (Mac OSX) | 8.4 MB Whether youre trying to install the latest version of Mac OS X; or an older version to test your latest release; or you want to install Linux to see what all the
- DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 22.214.171.1248 Beta + PortableDM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 126.96.36.1998 Beta + Portable | 1.45/1.39 Mb DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery - a great program for searching, editing and data recovery on disks. The software is for
- iAtkos S3 V2 Hackintosh Snow Leopard 10.6.8 For Pc (Mac OSX)iAtkos S3 V2 Hackintosh Snow Leopard 10.6.8 For Pc (Mac OSX)| 4.38 GB Minimum: Compatible motherboard, Intel SSE2 CPU, 512MB RAM, 15GB free space on target partition, compatible VGA card.Recommended:
- DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 188.8.131.524 Beta + Portable DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery 184.108.40.2064 Beta + Portable | 1.35/1.39 Mb DM Disk Editor and Data Recovery - a great program for searching, editing and data recovery on disks. The software is
- Parted Magic 2012.02.27Parted Magic 2012.02.27 | 180 MB Parted Magic - a package of utilities for working with hard disk partitions based on the boot CD Linux. Allows you to perform various operations on the
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.