REDD is a hybrid synthesizer created for Kontakt owners and produced by George Poenaru. REDD can't be loaded in an older version than Kontakt 4.2. Before starting the presentation you must know that the main knobs were designed without cursor for one reason: tweaking sound wouldn't involve the eyes, so you'll use only your ears. In this moment REDD has 2 different nki's types: "REDD" and "REDD Lite". "REDD" uses 9 wavetable sources distributed on 3 layers and REDD Lite uses only 3 wavetable sources distributed on a single layer.
The analog synthesizer uses VCO to generate different wave and noise types (sine, triangle, rectangular, saw tooth, pink noise, etc.), REDD doesn't generate anything, it uses a large wavetable recorded from popular analog VCO's, noise generators, and virtual analog DCO's. In addition, REDD wavetable contains analog tape hiss and analog HUMM. You can find 35 different wave types in each of the 9 sources in "REDD", or in each of the 3 sources in "REDD Lite". Recording was made note by note and the loop points have been carefully chosen, considering also the VCO pulse width modulation. The REDD wavetable contains:
1xSine Wave Type
1xTriangle Wave Type
4xSaw tooth Wave Types
7xRectangular Wave Types
2xPulse Wave Types
5xCombination Wave Types
1xLowF. Sine Wave Types
4xPink Noise Types
4xWhite Noise Types
1xAnalog Tape hiss
On the layer panel you'll find 3 oscillator source menus, on/off switches, oscillator range switch, volume, pan, spread, filters for each of the 3 oscillator sources, amp and filters ADSR envelope for the entire layer, reverb send, delay send, chorus send, layer volume and a layer on/off switch.
Modulation and FX panel
On this panel you can control the 2 LFO's, time delay, chorus/phaser, modulation intensity and also you can select the reverb preset. The REDD reverb it's based on IR's and you browse through 7 type of reverbs:
On the modulation matrix you can modify the modulations intensity for each of the 9 sources. What makes it special compared with other synthesizers, besides the consistent wavetable, is the isolation of each of the 9 sources:
isolated modulation intensity and filters for each of the 9 sources
isolated volume and filter envelope for each of the 3 layers
isolated output for each of the 3 layers
Arpeggiator, Master Filter and Voicing panel
In this panel you can control the arpeggiator, the master filter, the 3rd LFO and the instrument voicing (legato, portamento and mono). Also, here you can route REDD layers to different Kontakt outputs. Please watch the video to getting started with REDD pages.
Note: In order to make the interface work properly copy files from Fix archive into "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 4\pictures" or "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5\pictures"
Buy a Premium Account Extabit or Filepost = High speed + parallel downloads
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.
TOP POPULAR TOPICS
- » Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.0 Mac OSX
- » Photomizer Pro 220.127.116.116
- » Apple iMovie v9.0.9 Multilingual MacOSX Retail-CORE
- » Advanced SystemCare Pro 18.104.22.168 Final Datecode 14.05. ...
- » TV 4.0 and Portable
- » Avast Antivirus Free Pro Internet Security Premier v8.0 ...
- » Resolume Arena v22.214.171.12480 Multilingual (2013)
- » Autodesk Revit v2014 Iso (x86/x64)
- » Portable LumaPix FotoFusion 4.5 EXTREME Edition
- » Plug And Mix V.I.P Bundle v3.0.3 (2013)
- Adobe, After Effects, Android, AntiVirus, apple, Ashampoo, audio, AutoCAD, Autodesk, BluRay, BRRip, Collection, Converter, Corel, Design, Desktop, Discography, download, Drama, DVDRip, English, Format, games, girls, iPad, iPhone, kontakt, mac, mac osx, Magazine, Magix, Metart, Microsoft, Mountain Lion, movie, MPEG4, music, Photography, photos, Photoshop, Portable, Quality, Rock, Rosetta Stone, Software, SolidWorks, Studio, Template, Templates, ThemeForest, video, Video Converter, VMware, Wallpaper, Wallpapers, Windows, Windows 7, windows 8, Wordpress, Xilisoft
» Show all tags