Audials Moviebox 12.0.65100.0Audials Moviebox 12.0.65100.0 | 64.1 mb Audials
PDF Annotator 188.8.131.527 PortablePDF Annotator 184.108.40.2067 Portable | 34.4 MB PDF
StreamWriter 220.127.116.11 Build 691 PortableStreamWriter 18.104.22.168 Build 691 Portable | 7.6 Mb
360 Total Security 22.214.171.1243 FINAL360 Total Security 126.96.36.1993 FINAL | 33.8 Mb
XviD4PSP 7.0.125 (x86/x64) PortableXviD4PSP 7.0.125 (x86/x64) Portable | 29.0/32.0
Picturesque scenery - Wallpapers with photos of nature (album 73)Picturesque scenery - Wallpapers with photos of
Games - HQ Desktop Wallpapers (part 26)Games - HQ Desktop Wallpapers (part 26) 95 JPG
Auto Wallpaper - Pictures and photos of cars (part 42)Auto Wallpaper - Pictures and photos of cars
Beauties - Photo wallpaper with girls (album 72)Beauties - Photo wallpaper with girls (album 72)
TTC Video - Critical Business Skills [60 Lectures (WMV)] [INFERNO]TTC Video - Critical Business Skills [60 Lectures
Link To us:
- 3ds Max, action, Adobe, adobe cs6, adventure, After Effects, Android, Android games, AntiVirus, apple, Ashampoo, audio, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Avid, Bigasoft, BluRay, BRRip, Collection, computer, computer magazine, Converter, Corel, CorelDRAW, cs6, Cyberlink, Dance, Delcam, Design, Desktop, Digital, Discography, download, Drama, DVDFab, DVDRip, English, Format, free premium templates, games, girls, images, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kaspersky, kontakt, Lightroom, mac, mac osx, Mac OSX Lion, Magazine, Magix, malware, Metart, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Mountain Lion, movie, MPEG4, music, Native Instruments, pc game, Photo, Photography, photos, Photoshop, Photoshop CS6, Portable, Premium, premium templates for free, premium templates free, Quality, Rock, Rosetta Stone, Screens, Security, Snow Leopard, Software, SolidWorks, Studio, Template, Templates, Theme, ThemeForest, Training, Ultimate, uTorrent, video, Video Converter, VMware, Wallpaper, Wallpapers, WebcamMax, Windows, Windows 7, windows 8, Wordpress, Xilisoft, XviD
» Show all tags
Maplesoft Maple 16.0 (Mac OSX)
Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided by Maple, you can automatically capture all of your technical knowledge in an electronic form that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams.
Released March 2012, with over 4500 additions and enhancements, Maple 16 reinforces our track record for consistent innovation and industry leadership in areas like ease of use and symbolic computing performance.
Over the years Maple has evolved towards a platform for interactive mathematical applications. Countless apps have been developed both by us internally as well as by our user base and shared with both Maple and non-Maple users through deployment tools like MapleNet. Seven years ago we launched the Step by Step Integration Tutor with Maple 10. Release after release we then introduced hundreds of applications, interactive assistants, tutors, and task templates. Starting today you will find over one hundred additional interactive Math Apps in Maple 16, providing insight into concepts from mathematics, physics, science, finance and engineering.
Ease of use has been a pillar in Maple for many years. A friendly, math-like syntax for expressions and equations, combined with Clickable Math technologies from context-sensitive menus to interactive tutors and assistants, have allowed users around the world to use Maple effectively and become productive very quickly. I am happy to say that Maple 16 is taking this to a new level. Drag-to-Solve now allows you to manipulate equations directly: Pick up a term and drag it to the other side of the equal sign to solve problems one step at a time. Even better, Maple will automatically document each step and leave you with a fully-worked solution. Smart Popups in Maple 16 work on highlighted sub-expressions and provide insight and control. Highlight a term and instantly find out whether it can be factored. Highlight a trigonometric expression and get a list of identities that can be applied. Along the way the Smart Popups will always show you the result of the possible operations before you choose which one to apply
First and foremost, however, Maple is a mathematical problem solving environment and a major part of the effort for Maple 16 was spent on the computational engine. Performance for many fundamental operations like polynomial multiplication and division improved even further and is miles ahead of the competition. A new memory manager greatly improves scalability on multi-core machines. Maple is unique in its ability to allow user-level multi-threaded programs and those will now run faster than ever.
New algorithms for continued fractions, differential geometry, differential equations, interpolation, linear dynamic systems, polynomial system solving, root finding, statistics and enhancements in many other areas further increases the breadth of applications for Maple 16. Particular attention was also given to algebraic computations in physics, where Maple is now able to represent and compute with more concepts than any other system on the market.
Visualization is an another area of tremendous importance to our users and you will find that plots in Maple 16 look stunning – by default. A lot of work went into optimizing color schemes, gridlines, surface properties and lighting models in order to produce high quality visualizations with no extra effort. A new smart view heuristic automatically adjusts the view to show the most relevant features of 2-D plots and the rubber band tool allows you to interactively zoom into a region of interest. Data can be visualized quickly and interactively using a dedicated palette.
The Maple Cloud was introduced two years ago and has turned into a major vehicle for our users to share content. Thousands of Maple documents are being downloaded via the Cloud every single day. To better manage that fast growing content repository, Maple 16 allows for content moderation, “likes”, sorting by popularity as well as a personal “Favorites” view. Personally, I use the Maple Cloud almost every day to store a document then pick it up later from a different computer.
Maple 16 also includes a technology preview to our eBook Publisher. This is the same technology that we use at Maplesoft to create all of our user manuals. You author your material as Maple worksheets and the eBook Publisher automatically produces a full book or technical report, complete with table of contents and index. From a single set of worksheets, you get output as HTML, PDF or EPUB, and because you author in Maple, including mathematical content is straightforward.
Dr. Laurent Bernardin
Executive Vice-President & Chief Scientist
All Link Download:
Related Post :
- Maplesoft Maplesim v6.4 (x86/x64)Maplesoft Maplesim v6.4 (x86/x64) | 233 Mb
- Maple v17.02 (Mac OSX)Maple v17.02 (Mac OSX) | 615 MB Maple is the ultimate productivity tool for solving mathematical problems and creating interactive technical applications. Intuitive and easy to use, it delivers the
- Maplesoft Maple 17.02 (Mac OSX)Maplesoft Maple 17.02 (Mac OSX) | 630.8 MB Maplesoft is a world leader in mathematical and analytical software has released Maple 17.02, which new functionality and enhancements.
- Maplesoft Maple 17.02 (Mac OSX)Maplesoft Maple 17.02 (Mac OSX) | 630.8 mb Maplesoft is a world leader in mathematical and analytical software has released Maple 17.02, which new functionality and enhancements.
- Maplesoft Maple v17.01 (x86/x64)Maplesoft Maple v17.01 (x86/x64) | 1.49 GB Maple 17.01, a maintenance update, is available to all users running Maple 17. This update contains enhancements to many areas. Maple 17 offers numerous
- Maplesoft Maple 17.01Maplesoft Maple 17.01 | 1.7 Gb Maple 17.01, a maintenance update, is available to all users running Maple 17. This update contains enhancements to many areas.
- Maplesoft Maplesim v6.1 With Add-on (x86/x64)Maplesoft Maplesim v6.1 With Add-on (x86/x64)| 1.24 GB Maplesoft announced a new release of MapleSim, the advanced system-level modeling and simulation platform. With improved performance, more tools
- Maplesoft Maple v16.01Maplesoft Maple v16.01 | 3.19 GB The Canadian company Maplesoft introduced the next version of its flagship technical computing package Maple 16. One of the most notable differences between the new
- Maplesoft Maple v16.01 (Mac OSX)Maplesoft Maple v16.01 (Mac OSX) | 3.08 GB The Canadian company Maplesoft introduced the next version of its flagship technical computing package Maple 16. One of the most notable differences between
- Maplesoft Maple 16.0 (Mac OS X)Maplesoft Maple 16.0 Mac OS X | 460MB Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.