Tracks (2013) 720p BRRip x264-Fastbet99Tracks (2013) 720p BRRip x264-Fastbet99 1.35 GiB
From Hell (2001) 720p BRRipFrom Hell (2001) 720p BRRip XviD AC3 - KINGDOM
Sabotage (2014) BRRip 720PSabotage (2014) BRRip 720P AAC x264-Masta 2.00
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) WEBDLThe Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) WEBDL
Behaving Badly (2014) BRRipBehaving Badly (2014) BRRip XviD AC3 - KINGDOM
CopyTrans Manager 1.005 PortableCopyTrans Manager 1.005 Portable|10.63 Mb
Dictionary .NET 6.8.5319 PortableDictionary .NET 6.8.5319 Portable | 1.2 Mb
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 3.0.6 MultilingualAshampoo Slideshow Studio HD 3.0.6 Multilingual |
Daum PotPlayer 1.6.49102 incl PortableDaum PotPlayer 1.6.49102 incl Portable |
Shareaza 18.104.22.168 Revision 9466 incl PortableShareaza 22.214.171.124 Revision 9466 incl Portable |
Link To us:
- 3ds Max, action, Adobe, adobe cs6, adventure, After Effects, Android, Android games, AntiVirus, apple, Ashampoo, audio, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Avid, Bigasoft, BluRay, BRRip, Collection, computer, computer magazine, Converter, Corel, CorelDRAW, cs6, Cyberlink, Dance, Delcam, Design, Desktop, Digital, Discography, download, Drama, DVDFab, DVDRip, English, Format, free premium templates, games, girls, images, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kaspersky, kontakt, Lightroom, mac, mac osx, Mac OSX Lion, Magazine, Magix, malware, Metart, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Mountain Lion, movie, MPEG4, music, Native Instruments, pc game, Photo, Photography, photos, Photoshop, Photoshop CS6, Portable, Premium, premium templates for free, premium templates free, Quality, Rock, Rosetta Stone, Screens, Security, Snow Leopard, Software, SolidWorks, Studio, Template, Templates, Theme, ThemeForest, Training, Ultimate, uTorrent, video, Video Converter, VMware, Wallpaper, Wallpapers, WebcamMax, Windows, Windows 7, windows 8, Wordpress, Xilisoft, XviD
» Show all tags
Pro HTML5 Accessibility
A..s (3-2012) | PDF | 386 pages | 1430241942 | 8.5Mb
Pro HTML5 Accessibility /by Joshue O Connor. Pro HTML5 Accessibility helps designers come to grips with building exciting, accessible and usable web sites and applications with HTML5. This book covers how to use HTML5 in order to serve the needs of people with disabilities and older persons using assistive technology (AT).
It aims to be a useful ‘go-to’ guide, providing practical advice. It takes several approaches, including a look at the new semantics of HTML5 and how to combine its use with authoring practices you know from using earlier versions of HTML. It also demonstrates how HTML5 content is currently supported (or not) by assistive technologies such as screen readers, and what this means practically for accessibility in your web projects.
The HTML5 specification is huge, with new APIs and patterns that can be difficult to understand. Accessibility can also seem complex and nuanced if you have no experience interacting with people with disabilities. This book walks you though the process of designing exciting user interfaces that can potentially be used by everyone, regardless of ability. Accessibility is really a quality design issue, and getting it right is often more a matter of approach than having sophisticated, cutting-edge tools at your disposal.
This book will be your companion in your journey to understand both HTML5 and accessibility, as the author has many years of experience as a designer and web developer working directly with people with all types of disabilities. He has been involved with the development of HTML5 from an accessibility perspective for many years, as a member of the W3C WAI Protocols and Formats working group (which is responsible for ensuring W3C specifications are serving the needs of people with disabilities) as well as the HTML5 Working Group itself.
Introduces the new HTML5 specification from an accessibility perspective
Shows how incorporating accessibility into your interfaces using HTML5 can have benefits for all users
Explains how HTML5 is currently supported by assistive technologies like screen readers, and how to work around these limitations when developing
Related Post :
- Udemy : PSD to HTML5-CSS3: Hand Code a Beautiful Website in 4-Hours!Udemy : PSD to HTML5/CSS3: Hand Code a Beautiful Website in 4-Hours! | 777 MB Learn how to take a PSD and turn it into a beautiful, hand-coded HTML5 & CSS3 website with this web design crash course.
- Infiniteskills: HTML5 Audio And Video Training VideoInfiniteskills: HTML5 Audio And Video Training Video English | 2014-03-31 | .MP4 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, mono | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15.00 fps(r) | 400 MB Genre: E-learning In this
- HTML5: Structure, Syntax, and Semantics Training (2011)HTML5: Structure, Syntax, and Semantics (2011) WEBrip | English | MOV | 960x540 | AVC ~ 320 kbps, 15 fps | AAC ~ 160 kbps 48 KHz 2 channels | 4 hrs 34 min | 560 MB Genre: eLearning
- InfiniteSkills : Advanced HTML5 Training DVDAdvanced HTML5 Training + Working Files | 995 MB Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 64 kb/s (und) Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 269 kb/s, 15,00 fps(r) (und) A Practical HTML5 Training Course
- Html5 Enterprise Application DevelopmentHtml5 Enterprise Application Development | 22 MB A step-by-step practical introduction to HTML5 through the building of a real-world application, including common development practices Overview:
- Html5 Ebooks Collection 2013 EditionHtml5 Ebooks Collection 2013 Edition | 1.407 Gb HTML5 is a markup language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web and a core technology of the Internet. It is the fifth
- Lynda.com - HTML5: Structure, Syntax, and Semantics (2011) Lynda.com - HTML5: Structure, Syntax, and Semantics (2011) English | MOV | Video : Advanced Video Codec (AVC), 960h540, 40.9 - 1405 kbit / s Audio : Advanced Audio Codec (AAC), 96,0 - 160 kbit
- HTML5 Developers CookbookA..n-W..y (12-2011) | PDF | 480 pages | 0321769384 | 9.7Mb HTML5 Developer's Cookbook /by Chuck Hudson, Tom Leadbetter. Using HTML5, web developers can create standards-based browser applications
- Dreamweaver CS5.5 Mobile and Web Development with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery Packt (10-2011) | PDF | 284 Pages | 1849691584 | 11.0Mb
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.