Paul McCartney: In Performance at the White House (2010) HDTVCountry: USA Genre: Rock Quality: MKV/HDTV 1080
Sting - The Last Ship (2014) HDTVCountry: England Genre: Rock, pop, new
Velvet Revolver - Let It Roll: Live In Germany (2012) DVDRipCountry: USA Genre: Hard Rock Quality:
Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive (2012)DVDRipCountry: Denmark Genre: Heavy metal Quality:
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 v15.0.4420.1017Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
CutePDF Writer 220.127.116.11CutePDF Writer 18.104.22.168 | 2.1 Mb CutePDF Writer
The Counselor 2013) 720p BRRipThe Counselor 2013) 720p BRRip x264 aac-vice
Fields Of The Dead (2014) DVDRipFields Of The Dead (2014) DVDRip XviD-AQOS 699
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 | 16.7/17.3 Mb
Against the Wild (2014) DVDRipAgainst the Wild (2014) DVDRip XviD-F0RFUN 1.37
- 3ds Max, action, Adobe, adobe cs6, adventure, After Effects, Android, Android games, AntiVirus, apple, Ashampoo, audio, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Avid, Bigasoft, BluRay, BRRip, Collection, computer, computer magazine, Converter, Corel, CorelDRAW, cs6, Cyberlink, Dance, Delcam, Design, Desktop, Digital, Discography, download, Drama, DVDFab, DVDRip, English, Format, free premium templates, games, girls, images, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kaspersky, kontakt, Lightroom, mac, mac osx, Mac OSX Lion, Magazine, Magix, malware, Metart, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Mountain Lion, movie, MPEG4, music, Native Instruments, pc game, Photo, Photography, photos, Photoshop, Photoshop CS6, Portable, Premium, premium templates for free, premium templates free, Quality, Rock, Rosetta Stone, Screens, Security, Snow Leopard, Software, SolidWorks, Studio, Template, Templates, Theme, ThemeForest, Training, Ultimate, uTorrent, video, Video Converter, VMware, Wallpaper, Wallpapers, WebcamMax, Windows, Windows 7, windows 8, Wordpress, Xilisoft, XviD
» Show all tags
USBDeview 2.11 + Portable
USBDeview 2.11 + Portable | 1.42/1.47 Mb
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For each USB device, exteneded information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more...
USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, and disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer. You can also use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.
USBDeview doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. Just copy the executable file (USBDeview.exe) to any folder you like, and run it. The main window of USBDeview will display all USB devices installed on your computer.
You can select one or more items, and then disconnect (unplug) them, uninstall them, or just save the information into text/xml/html file.
USBDeview Columns Description:
· Device Name: Specifies the device name. For some device, this column may display meaningless name, like "USB Device". If the device name is meaningless, try to look at the Description column.
· Device Description: The description of the device.
· Device Type: The device type, according to USB class code.
· Connected: Specifies whether the device is currently connected to your computer. If the device is connected, you can use the 'Disconnect Selected Devices' option (F9) to disconnect the device.
· Safe To Unplug: Specifies whether it's safe to unplug the device from the USB plug without disconnecting it first. If the value of this column is true, and you want to unplug this device, you must first disconnect this device by using the 'Disconnect Selected Devices' option (F9) of USBDeview utility, or by using the 'Unplug or Eject Hardware' utility of Windows operating system.
· Drive Letter: Specifies the drive letter of the USB device. This column is only relevant to USB flash memory devices and to USB CD/DVD drives. Be aware that USBDeview cannot detect drive letters of USB hard-disks.
· Serial Number: Specifies the serial number of the device. This column is only relevant to mass storage devices (flash memory devices, CD/DVD drives, and USB hard-disks).
· Created Date: Specifies the date/time that the device was installed. In most cases, this date/time value represents the time that you first plugged the device to the USB port. However, be aware that in some circumstances this value may be wrong.
· Last Plug/Unplug Date: Specifies the last time that you plugged/unplugged the device. This date value is lost when you restart the computer.
· VendorID/ProductID: Specifies the VendorID and ProductID of the device.
· USB Class/Subclass/Protocol: Specifies the Class/Subclass/Protocol of the device according to USB specifications.
· Hub/Port: Specifies the hub number and port number that the device was plugged into. This value is empty for mass storage devices.
Related Post :
- USBDeview 2.22 incl Portable USBDeview 2.22 + Portable | 1.37/1.3 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- evasi0n 1.3 - Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.x Devicesevasi0n 1.3 - Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.x Devices | 9.8 MB
- USBDeview 2.21 incl Portable USBDeview 2.21 + Portable | 1.39/1.32 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- USBDeview 2.20 incl Portable USBDeview 2.20 + Portable | 1.06/1.09 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- DriverEasy Pro 188.8.131.52708 DriverEasy Pro 184.108.40.206708|4.71 Mb DriverEasy is an application that you can use to locate missing drivers and download them on your computer. Once you initiate the program with the
- USBDeview 2.17 plus (Portable) USBDeview 2.17 + Portable | 1.23/1.15 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- USBDeview 2.12 + PortableUSBDeview 2.12 + Portable | 1.41/1.5 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For
- DriverEasy 220.127.116.11303 Portable DriverEasy 18.104.22.168303 Portable | 12.75 Mb DriverEasy is a straightforward application that will help you detect and download your missing or outdated drivers. Are you still annoying with your
- USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1242 Final Portable' USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1992 Final Portable | 5 Mb USB Safely Remove - this is a wonderful tool automating the work with your devices. It allows you to assign programs launch when you connect or
- Driver Easy Professional 188.8.131.52316 + PortableDriver Easy Professional 184.108.40.206316 + Portable | 2 MB + 3 MB DriverEasy is an application that you can use to locate missing drivers and download them on your computer. Once you initiate the
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.