PhonerLite 2.15 Beta incl PortablePhonerLite 2.15 Beta incl Portable | 9.2/10.3 Mb
Free 3D Video Maker 184.108.40.2067 incl PortableFree 3D Video Maker 220.127.116.117 incl Portable |
Free 3D Photo Maker 18.104.22.1687 incl PortableFree 3D Photo Maker 22.214.171.1247 incl Portable |
Hypercam v3.6.1403.19Hypercam v3.6.1403.19 | 17 MB HyperCam 3 a new
Free Hide IP 126.96.36.199 incl PortableFree Hide IP 188.8.131.52 incl Portable | 2.8/5.0 Mb
QuickSnooker 7.0.972QuickSnooker 7.0.972 PC | Multilingual |
RemoveIT PRO 20.03.2014 incl PortableRemoveIT PRO 20.03.2014 incl Portable | 5.1/5.6
RegSeeker 2.57 Build 2212 incl PortableRegSeeker 2.57 Build 2212 incl Portable | 1.3/1.6
madVR 0.87.8 PortablemadVR 0.87.8 Portable | 7.5 Mb madVR is a high
Free Disc Burner 184.108.40.2067 incl PortableFree Disc Burner 220.127.116.117 incl Portable |
Link To us:
- 3ds Max, action, Adobe, adobe cs6, adventure, After Effects, Android, Android games, AntiVirus, apple, Ashampoo, audio, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Avid, Bigasoft, BluRay, BRRip, Collection, computer, computer magazine, Converter, Corel, CorelDRAW, cs6, Cyberlink, Dance, Delcam, Design, Desktop, Digital, Discography, download, Drama, DVDFab, DVDRip, English, Format, free premium templates, games, girls, images, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Kaspersky, kontakt, Lightroom, mac, mac osx, Mac OSX Lion, Magazine, Magix, malware, Metart, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Mountain Lion, movie, MPEG4, music, Native Instruments, pc game, Photo, Photography, photos, Photoshop, Photoshop CS6, Portable, Premium, premium templates for free, premium templates free, Quality, Rock, Rosetta Stone, Screens, Security, Snow Leopard, Software, SolidWorks, Studio, Template, Templates, Theme, ThemeForest, Training, Ultimate, uTorrent, video, Video Converter, VMware, Wallpaper, Wallpapers, WebcamMax, Windows, Windows 7, windows 8, Wordpress, Xilisoft, XviD
» Show all tags
USBDeview 2.11 + Portable
USBDeview 2.11 + Portable | 1.42/1.47 Mb
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For each USB device, exteneded information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more...
USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, and disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer. You can also use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.
USBDeview doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. Just copy the executable file (USBDeview.exe) to any folder you like, and run it. The main window of USBDeview will display all USB devices installed on your computer.
You can select one or more items, and then disconnect (unplug) them, uninstall them, or just save the information into text/xml/html file.
USBDeview Columns Description:
· Device Name: Specifies the device name. For some device, this column may display meaningless name, like "USB Device". If the device name is meaningless, try to look at the Description column.
· Device Description: The description of the device.
· Device Type: The device type, according to USB class code.
· Connected: Specifies whether the device is currently connected to your computer. If the device is connected, you can use the 'Disconnect Selected Devices' option (F9) to disconnect the device.
· Safe To Unplug: Specifies whether it's safe to unplug the device from the USB plug without disconnecting it first. If the value of this column is true, and you want to unplug this device, you must first disconnect this device by using the 'Disconnect Selected Devices' option (F9) of USBDeview utility, or by using the 'Unplug or Eject Hardware' utility of Windows operating system.
· Drive Letter: Specifies the drive letter of the USB device. This column is only relevant to USB flash memory devices and to USB CD/DVD drives. Be aware that USBDeview cannot detect drive letters of USB hard-disks.
· Serial Number: Specifies the serial number of the device. This column is only relevant to mass storage devices (flash memory devices, CD/DVD drives, and USB hard-disks).
· Created Date: Specifies the date/time that the device was installed. In most cases, this date/time value represents the time that you first plugged the device to the USB port. However, be aware that in some circumstances this value may be wrong.
· Last Plug/Unplug Date: Specifies the last time that you plugged/unplugged the device. This date value is lost when you restart the computer.
· VendorID/ProductID: Specifies the VendorID and ProductID of the device.
· USB Class/Subclass/Protocol: Specifies the Class/Subclass/Protocol of the device according to USB specifications.
· Hub/Port: Specifies the hub number and port number that the device was plugged into. This value is empty for mass storage devices.
Related Post :
- USBDeview 2.22 incl Portable USBDeview 2.22 + Portable | 1.37/1.3 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- evasi0n 1.3 - Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.x Devicesevasi0n 1.3 - Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.x Devices | 9.8 MB
- USBDeview 2.21 incl Portable USBDeview 2.21 + Portable | 1.39/1.32 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- USBDeview 2.20 incl Portable USBDeview 2.20 + Portable | 1.06/1.09 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- DriverEasy Pro 18.104.22.168708 DriverEasy Pro 22.214.171.124708|4.71 Mb DriverEasy is an application that you can use to locate missing drivers and download them on your computer. Once you initiate the program with the
- USBDeview 2.17 plus (Portable) USBDeview 2.17 + Portable | 1.23/1.15 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously
- USBDeview 2.12 + PortableUSBDeview 2.12 + Portable | 1.41/1.5 Mb USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For
- DriverEasy 126.96.36.199303 Portable DriverEasy 188.8.131.52303 Portable | 12.75 Mb DriverEasy is a straightforward application that will help you detect and download your missing or outdated drivers. Are you still annoying with your
- USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2062 Final Portable' USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.112 Final Portable | 5 Mb USB Safely Remove - this is a wonderful tool automating the work with your devices. It allows you to assign programs launch when you connect or
- Driver Easy Professional 18.104.22.168316 + PortableDriver Easy Professional 22.214.171.124316 + Portable | 2 MB + 3 MB DriverEasy is an application that you can use to locate missing drivers and download them on your computer. Once you initiate the
Would you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.